AMM’s next big event is Sept 20, 2014, The Men’s Summit, at ChangePoint 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. We have selected Steve Keels as our speaker for the Summit.
Steve is the married father of six children, four of them married and the grandfather of 12. He has been one of the pastors at Good Shepherd Community church for 30 plus years starting as the Youth Pastor. He still oversees student ministries but in addition is the pastor of men’s ministry, and recently started a new service at Good Shepherd aimed at reaching young families. It has an attendance of around 500 on a weekend.
He is the author of the Truth Quest Bible, Transparenting, Survival Guide; a theology book for students, and four student commentaries; Romans, Luke, Revelation and James. Steve’s heart’s desire is to see people fall in love with and experience the God of the Bible.
Saturday September 20
- 7:00 am Doors open. Coffee and Bagels Walk-in registration
- 8:00 am Opening General Session with Steve Keels
- 9:30 am Workshop Session 1
- 10:40am Workshop Session 2
- 11:50 am Closing General Session with Steve Keels
- 1:00 pm Conference Concludes at 1400 after lunch
- Cost: suggested donation $25.00 (includes lunch)
- Online: (pay with PayPal or Credit Card)
- Mail check (payable to AK Men’s Ministries for $25.00) 3820 Robin Street, Anchorage, AK 99504
Grace and Peace in Abundance,